Scott spent the past 7 years as a professional trainer helping clients meet their personal training goals. As a core focused strength trainer Scott has an in-depth understanding of human movement. Whether your goal is build body mass, lose weight, improve mobility or speed, recover from injuries or improve your overall health, Scott has the training and experience to help you meet your goals.
Scott has had a personal commitment to fitness. He was an avid baseball player, kick boxer, martial artist and weight lifter. He studied in-depth anatomy and physiology through his training as a professional trainer and massage therapist.
- Fitness assessment
- Core strength training
- Recovery from sports injuries
- Weight loss
- Nutritional consultation
- Body building/sculpting
- Posture control, balance and flexibility
- Speed, agility and quickness
- Overall general health
- 7 years as a certified professional trainer
- Strength and conditioning coach for the Arizona Rattler’s football team for the 2011 season
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Professional Trainer (Board Certified)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified Massage Therapist Phoenix Therapeutic Massage College
- (825 credit hours anatomy, physiology, health care, and massage)
- CPR Certified
Jeff has been a personal trainer for 8 years, specializing in functional strength, and human movement. Flexibility, balance, weight loss, core strength, muscle hypertrophy, maximal strength, sport specific training, whatever your goal, Jeff can create a program to meet your specific needs. Jeff believes in having fun in the gym, always has a smile and a huge laugh, but will push you to reach your maximum potential.
“Fitness is a huge part of my life, and I want to share my knowledge so everyone can experience the confidence, strength and joy that strength training has brought to me.
- Core Strength
- Function and posture correction
- Muscle Hypertrophy (Increase muscle mass)
- Balance and Stability training
- Speed and Agility
- Post- rehab strength progression
- 8 Years as a personal trainer
- 2011 strength and conditioning coach of the Arizona Rattlers (Arena Football League)
Certifications and Education
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) CPT (Certified Personal Trainer)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist)
- CPR Certified